Thursday, April 26, 2012

Directions

Directions. Is. Over.
After a whirlwind of a week (/month/semester!) Directions was finally last night.  I met a lot of great people and made a lot of great connections.  One more week of classes, and then as of May 12th I will officially be a graduate!
So what are you going to do after graduation?
^^Everyone's FAVORITE question^^
Well, I haven't quite figured it out yet, though I have been talking with a lot of people.  I know for sure that there are 2 blogs that I want to start this summer, and I also want to take part in more weekly websites such as illustrationfriday.
But I'll let you know as things unfold :P thanks for asking!

That's it for now...thanks for stopping in!

2 comments:

  1. your work looked great! but you can't draw on my couch. The cats won't move for such a thing.

    ReplyDelete