Thursday, June 2, 2011

My own little world

the past few weeks have been very reflective and magnificent...however, i feel as unproductive as ever. I have been studying some illustrators that I really admire, Alberto Cerriteno, Peter DeSeve, Denis Zilber, Melissa Peck, and Brittany Lee, and I have been finding in their work what I want mine to have. I need to have a world to call my own. It needs to incorporate all of these colors, shapes, and details that I find in these paintings that I see. It needs to have texture and pattern and other elements that I love. It needs to be a world that I would be willing to live in for atleast the next few years, if not longer.
This summer, I am going exploring, and I hope that I will be able to show you all of the incredible things I discover.

No comments:

Post a Comment