Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Photoshop Adventures Post 1

I am currently in the process of teaching myself how to use Photoshop, because the Photoshop class was full, and I feel that I need to know this program whether they'll teach it to me or not!
So I am going on an adventure.
I am starting with the freshmen required "online courses" for photoshop. If you are not familiar, the freshmen no longer have to do Digital Design & Type...they have to do 3 0-credit courses on the 3 major CS5 programs (you can access them thru iqweb). I am doing the lessons for photoshop to get a basic understanding.

The first lesson, I have nothing to show for, because it was basic things that even I knew from my brief acquaintance-ing with photoshop such as saving a document and what is vector.
So I moved on to lesson 2...and all of you (whether you care or not) get to enjoy the skilled treasures that result from these lessons, and my major accomplishments. You can watch me discover things that you may have been born knowing...that I have been struggling with up until now.
BUT I WILL STRUGGLE NO LONGER BECAUSE ON THIS VERY DAY, I HAVE MASTERED THE SKILLS OF LASSOING, THE MAGIC WAND, AND LAYER MASKS.

be proud. I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment